| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Istanbul in November is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in November is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with rain now and again. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of fluid tumbles across on average 11 days.
- In November the heavens above Istanbul are somewhat dreary having an average of merely 3:34 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:27 long and the longest day is 10:21 long with an average length of 9:51.
- There are approximately 6:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37% of daylight hours and cloudy 63% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Istanbul November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Istanbul, Turkey
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Istanbul:
- Varna, Bulgaria - 265.4 kms (164.9 miles) NNW
- Burgas, Bulgaria - 216.1 kms (134.3 miles) NW
- Edirne, Turkey - 224.1 kms (139.3 miles) WNW
- Alexandroupolis, Greece - 266.4 kms (165.6 miles) W
- Bursa, Turkey - 87.1 kms (54.1 miles) S
- Canakkale, Turkey - 244.9 kms (152.2 miles) WSW
- Limnos, Greece - 346.1 kms (215 miles) WSW
- Balikesir, Turkey - 179.8 kms (111.7 miles) SW
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 299.3 kms (186 miles) SW
- Mitilini, Greece - 298.9 kms (185.7 miles) SW
- Izmir, Turkey - 325.9 kms (202.5 miles) SSW